Are your projects successful? Need help?
Consulting and Project Management
Instructional Design Services
Do you need help creating training or academic courses? We provide all the help you need to design and create face to face, online or blended courses.
We start by listening to you and your needs and then make suggestions to create the courses you want.
Our expert team starts with these three questions:
1. What do you want learners to know and be able to do?
2. How will you measure their learning?
3. What mode of delivery makes sense for your learners and the content?
Armed with this information, our team will create engaging face to face or online courses for you which enable learners to achieve the course objectives. We can create courses based on your existing materials or develop new courses from scratch. We can also support you as your team learns to create quality online courses.
We create courses that:
1. Enable learners to achieve their goals
2. Engage learners
3. Help learners engage with the content
Workshops and Courses
Lumine Consulting offers several courses to help your organization thrive! Browse through our list of courses:
Project Management Basics
Interested in learning about how to create effective projects? This course will introduce you to the basics of project management including key terms and strategies and set you on the path for more effective project management
Online Course Design 101
We build institutional capacity by teaching your team how to create high quality online courses by building on research based best practices in online pedagogy as well as our knowledge and experience.
Essentials in Online Facilitation
Want to learn how to teach online? This is the course for you! We can provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to effectively engage your learners online.
Don’t see what you need? Keep watching this space for new courses or drop us a line to request a custom course.
Monitoring and Evaluation
Need help keeping your projects on track and measuring their impact?
We can help you by:
1. Identifying the goals and objectives of your evaluation
2. Identifying key indicators
3. Designing an effective monitoring and evaluation plan for your projects
4. Executing that plan
5. Analysing the data and reporting accurately to donors
6. Building monitoring and evaluation capacity in your organization